What's happening on UAT's campus- A blog published by UAT Students.

Three Loves of Tech

What's up all my dudes and dudettes! So it looks like I gotta do a blog about what I love about technology in honor of Valentines day. I don't really celebrate the holiday, but I'll try my best to name off some good technologies.

download

Number one for me is my phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and I love it. There are so many uses that I get out of it, like the video capabilities of the 4k camera and the beautiful screen resolutions from the edge screen. I make use of the calendar as well to keep up with all my appointments.

download (1)

Number two is my Raspberry Pi. This little nifty computer has so many different uses. I use to as a security system in my home and also as a portable computer. Really good tech all around.

download (2)

Number three is my skill as a programmer. This element of technology for me really is something that I can use anywhere. Through programming I can make whatever game I want and any app I want. I'll always be able to access this technology since the knowledge will always be with me.

So there we go my three loves of technology. Hope it was a half way decent read :)

Posted on Feb 14, 2017 12:47:27 PM by Edward Cieslak in Blogs

Edward Cieslak

Written by Edward Cieslak

Studying Computer Science at UAT. Originally from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.