Characters of the "Real" World

Hey all!

So my blog series about games wasn't really as interesting as I had hoped it would be. Instead I decided on doing a series on something I like a lot more which is characters! One of my favorite things is creating characters, learning about them and even sometimes hating them. This is going to be a blog series about my favorite characters in games, or TV shows. I'm going to rate them on a crazy scale that means nothing and tell you what's awesome about their story/personality.

Today we are going to talk about Morrigan:

Morrigan

On a scale of 1-10 Morrigan just breaks the scale.

Morrigan is a Witch of the Wilds. She is from the Kunari Wilds in the first Dragon Age game. You meet her fairly early in the games as she and her mother save your life. If you fall in love with her instantly I don't blame you. She leaves her home to help the Warden on his travels to get rid of the Darkspawn. Morrigan is a very stubborn woman, who enjoys fighting you at every turn possible. If you are trying to romance her in the first game, good luck. She seems to get angry easy. Nothing a whole bunch of gifts can't cure though, so no worries!

One of my favorite things about Morrigan is (not just her beauty) her ability in magic. She is a shapeshifter mage who does a lot of damage. Morrigan can change into anything from a spider to a dragon.

That's all for today guys!

Karina

Posted on Apr 23, 2015 2:10:04 PM by Admin in Blogs, in Morrigan, in dragon age, in Game Studies