Steam Sales and DEX!

Hello everyone,

Hope you all have been enjoying this last week of steam sales. I know I've already spent more than the amount I allowed myself to spend. In truth, I never heard of Steam until I came here since I've always leaned more towards consoles. My roommates finally convinced me to download it and I have to say I will never regret it. Over this past year, I've gained more games on my computer than I've ever had before. So far, from this summers sales, I've bought and downloaded: Castle Crashers, Skyrim Legendary Edition, Age of Empire II HD, The Witcher: The Enhanced Edition, and The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition. What is even better about all of these awesome games and the content I got with them is that I got all of these for under 30$.  I'll definitely have some games to play after midterms.

This weekend we had a whole bunch of perspective students come to the Discovery Expo here at the school. It was the first one that I've worked at as a student ambassador and it was actually a lot of fun. I met a whole bunch of students and got to share my experience at this university with them. Then after the main buildings events I got to go pick up the students that were staying with me and my roommate. We had a whole bunch of fun playing glow in the dark doge ball with them. They got to try a whole bunch of the clubs like the Anime and Manga club, as well as the Nerf Wars club. They also got to go watch How to Train your Dragon in the theater with popcorn and cotton candy. It was a great event and I'm glad we got to share the whole UAT experience with future students.

That's all for this week!

Karina

Posted on Jul 18, 2014 11:39:59 AM by Admin in Blogs