Coming Soon: Batman Arkham Knight

I will do my best not to spoil anything from the previous two games but this is another game that I'm really excited for this year.  Batman Arkham Knight promises to be one of the best games this year and frankly it's hard to imagine they'll miss the mark.  With each iteration of the Batman Arkham series the games have successfully grown larger, with more varied gameplay than the the time before it.  Really one of the critical gameplay decisions they've made though with each game is ensuring that even though the map is growing, you are suitably equipped to cover the distance. In Arkham City they've added the batwing and they really expand on gliding through the city.  It was something that I personally never got tired of from start to finish.  But there's really a lot more to it than that.  Gliding above the city like that it could be easy to pass by possible opportunities for the player to engage with the game.  So they add essentially a radio to tune in on crime as you fly around the city so you can engage or remain disengaged as you like.  In the newest game, they're actually adding in the Batmobile in order to add yet another way to move about the now massive city.  I highly recommend you start checking out some of the trailers and gameplay footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsf78BS9VE0

Posted on Apr 13, 2015 5:07:35 PM by Admin in Arkham Knight, in Blogs, in Geeky Stuff, in Game Studies