What's happening on UAT's campus- A blog published by UAT Students.

Help Falls-Psycho Babel

11222149_1458011407836769_8019975027741613576_o

HELP FALLS PSYCHO BABEL

FILM SHOOT

Hello all , its been a very busy week and weekend for me last Friday , Saturday ,and Sunday were filled with filming. The project that I had the wonderful and grateful opportunity was Help Falls Psycho Babel , on this project I had a chance to be assistant camera man. I couldn't be more excited working with Brandon and Jordan and the whole Help Falls team was truly a wonderful experience. The role that I was tasked with is that changing the lens and assisting shots because getting stills of the Hotel which was great because I had a chance to use my camreaown creative freedom and using Dutch angles, this was such a blast. Each day was more exciting then the other , Jordan let me have chance and do some of the more creative shoots like the one with the jib that we attached a camera to and it was to suppose to follow Rose from underneath  the bed as she would rise up.  I couldn't have asked for better crew everyone wanted to be there and was ready to shoot some creepy The CaptureShining/Psycho inspired themes. The hotel we filmed at Alfred Hitchcock actually filmed part of Pyshco there along with we were only a few doors from the Hitchcock suite.

My experience on the set has turned me into a professional working Digital video student and I'm glad that I get to be around such great people and energy I think I found my passion and that s to be behind the camera directing and making movies I think that the opportunities that not only my professors have given me but the school as well.

Below is a link to the first official trailer of Helps Falls so check it out

[su_youtube url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgPMT84pSt4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi7KPDi_yQI&feature=youtu.be[/su_youtube]

Posted on Nov 23, 2016 4:09:54 PM by Jacob Turocy in Blogs

Jacob Turocy

Written by Jacob Turocy

Majoring in Game Art & Animation and Digital Video. Originally from Pennsylvania.