San Francisco I LOVE YOU Haha !

Hey guys…so Thanksgiving break is over and I had a great time. I had time to relax from school and I also got to spend time with my family. On Tuesday night, I flew out to California to spend Thanksgiving with my aunt and uncle. I had so much fun. Thanksgiving dinner was amazing. I think the only thing that bothered me was that it was so COLD haha. Before we had our Thanksgiving meal, my cousins played football with some friends from church, which was their thing, every thanksgiving. It was a great game and I finally got to learn about football. We got home and my aunt made everything, from the Huge Turkey, to a Ham, macaroni and cheese, the whole spread, it was awesome. We sat and ate dinner, we spend time with some of my aunt’s friends and then it was just us chilling and having a great time together. The next day, we did NOT get up for black Friday at 6am. Though we did go shopping, we went to the stores at like 6pm. This is where I was able to get some new winter coats, get some new clothing, some new shoes, I had fun. We then went down to the city, I was in San Jose by the way and we attended Christmas in the park. It was so beautiful. They did the tree lighting, there was an ice-skating rink, there was this whole little mini town with Santa and everything Christmas, they had rides for the kids and adults and the usual amusement part junk food. It was great. But again it was soo cold haha. Thank God I did my shopping before so I was able to get a coat and boots to wear that night. The next day was my favorite day because we went down to San Francisco. I swear that place is my favorite place EVER. We went to Union Square and did more shopping and saw the tree lighting. Right before we got there Mickey, Minnie and the rest of the Disney cast had a little show for everyone but we missed it. I still had an amazing time. My favorite part was going through the 7 floor Macy’s building. I think I was in heaven that night haha. It was a great trip. The next day we got up and went to Church, gave Thanks for everything this year, and then it was more family time. We did some more shopping and I tried threading my eyebrows for the first time. I AM NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN Haha. It hurt so much but it makes your eyebrows look really nice. Later that night we went to the movies to watch Black Nativity and it was such a GREAT movie. I hate musicals but for some reason, I was in love with this one. It was great. My weekend was awesome and I must say I loved my Thanksgiving break. Now it’s back to school and getting ready for Finals. The last leg of the semester and I’m ready….I think haha…Until next week guys.