What's happening on UAT's campus- A blog published by UAT Students.

Switch-Con

Whats up all my dudes and dudettes! Here we go with another Kick Starter blog post:) This time I'm bring you a nifty little device called the Switch-Con! Its a Kick Starter that started just a few days ago and has already reached it goal and then some! You all should really go check it out.

One of the common issues you see us Switch user have is the ability to put our games on TV screens when we're on the go. We could carry the Switch Dock with us, but that thing is super bulky and a pain in the ass! Switch-Con solves this though by giving us a compact dock substitute that also keeps the Switch from overheating. It's so small that you could actually fit it in most cases!

The device also has about three more USB slots on it than whats on the normal Switch dock. With that it gives you a lot more options to plug stuff into it. Switch-Con also works with the Samsung s8 and s8+. I have the s8+ so now if I want to play with my phone on a TV I can! The Switch-Con is a cool little gadget and I advise anyone with a Switch to check it out:)

Posted on Jun 22, 2017 4:51:57 PM by Edward Cieslak in Blogs, in Nintendo, in Switch-Con, in tech, in Switch

Edward Cieslak

Written by Edward Cieslak

Studying Computer Science at UAT. Originally from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.