Sunrise Pillow

Whats up all my dudes and dudettes! Got another Kickstarter blog for ya and oh boi is it a doozy! We're talking about the Sunrise Pillow today and you know I feel like I could actually get behind it. Its a tech pillow that works as a alarm clock, sleep monitor and night light. The design is really cool too.

Track your movements, playback disturbances, and get a sleep score

This pillow is priced at 99$ for early birds in the Kickstarter and I feel like that's a pretty fair price. I see people pay way more for just normal memory foam pillows and this is memory foam and techy. Really a good deal. The Kickstarter has already reached its goal too so you know the product is going to be really good. One cool thing about the pillow is that it will simulate the sun rising by having the lights on the side steadily brighten up. This is suppose to help you feel better in the morning so they say.

Everything you need to get your best sleep, all in one place.

I'm actually really tempted to fund this pillow since I actually need a new one and this seems like a cool tech thing to have in my house. We'll see though. I'll probably just wait til it goes on sale normally and wait for reviews.

Set your alarm to "Sunrise with Blue" and wake up extra alert.

Posted on May 17, 2017 5:22:47 PM by Edward Cieslak in Blogs, in Pillow

Edward Cieslak

Written by Edward Cieslak

Studying Computer Science at UAT. Originally from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.