Hey, You Sas that Hoopy Ford Prefect? There’s a Frood Who Really Knows Where his Towel is.

It’s been a busy fortnight in Student Ambassador-dom. With Noah off being a Jedi, we needed some new faces to brighten up the office. We recently added four new tour guides: Jaylyn, Ariel, Patrick, and Devon. They are still in training at the moment (and they don’t have journals yet) but you should see them on the site relatively soon.

I’ve recently started rereading The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy as a way to occupy my time and de-stress a bit. For those of you who haven’t read it, I would highly recommend it! I’m preparing for International Towel Day on May 25th (which will make no sense to you if you’ve never read the book). My friend Sean and I are planning on going to Phoenix ComicCon with our towels on the 25th in celebration of the genius that was Douglas Adams.

One more thing before I go. For those of you who keep up with my journal entries, you know that my parents are clowns and that I occasionally make balloon animals. Well, a friend of mine who graduated UAT got an amazing opportunity to work at Disney World. While there, he made a balloon dog. So here you go!