Special Blog – Throwing Candy at Fellow Students!

Hi guys!

Normally I only blog about once a week, but I just finished a club event that I’m really excited to share!

This semester, I took over for the Unity Club, which is UAT’s version of a Gay/Straight Alliance. The club is meant to be a safe space for any member of the UAT community, but we also try to come up with fun events to help everyone relax a little in between classes and work and stress. It was especially important to come up with events for the Summer, because Arizona gets really hot and its easy to become lethargic when its hot (it actually isn’t so bad right now, about 96 degrees).

This Monday, we decided to have our Taste the Rainbow photoshoot! If you haven’t heard of it before, we basically throw rainbow gummy candy at people and take pictures. It might seem like kind of a silly thing to do, but it’s a lot of fun. You can check old some of the older pictures right here and also here!

This time, we did a video compilation of the candy-throwing. I really liked the videos, because you get to see pre-candy faces and post-candy faces.