What's happening on UAT's campus- A blog published by UAT Students.

Photography Update... Ready for Repair

Hello all Jake here so as you may know I haven't given you guys an update on my photographical journey. Recently I had an issue with the camera I was using and the adhesive melted off at Comic-Con but don't worry I took loads of pictures! As of now I been saving up for a new camera camrea, the camera I want is a  Canon EOS Rebel T5 Digital SLR + canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS & EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Lens + 58mm 2x Lens + Wide Angle Lens + Auto Power Flash + UV Filter Kit + 24GB SDHC card + Accessory Bundle. This basically comes with everything that I would ever need and more toys that I haven't had a chance to play yet

like the filters for the camera that I'm very excited to use. I have already planned out my next adventure too , I know I want to go downtown phoenix and take some spectacular pictures.

So recently I have been editing some of my pictures now I never thought I would do this but I tried it out loved the results but to me there are some photos that I will never edit just because I feel like that takes to much for the natural beauty. Now I'm still a beginner at the whole photography but the feeling I get when I take pictures just puts me in another world sometimes the best thing to do is put some music own and just go , sometimes you can discover beauty in the most ugly of places and to me thats true passion. Recently I had a chance to see the movie the shallows and I have to say that the movie was well done but something that stuck out to me was the cinema photography it was phenomenal truly beautiful.cbc7784ab2402fdf3d68d44c4ff07e46

frame_0000_1280w

So for my editing process I currently using a app called avairy for all my editing and I have to say its honestly a wonder. The app makes the editing simple fun to use below are some of my current works. This first one I call Sunny Day this was my up close flower shot where the light hit perfectly , this is also my favorite picture I have taken so far. Looking at this photo gives me a warm feeling and I can't help but smile.
    13872631_1327261863968271_678759589769151396_n

This picture is called The Wall this was taken during vacation in South Carolina. to me it represented life and how no matter how many blows we take the wall is still standing it and we have courage to take the hits and push forward.

13681063_1327491613945296_4775799425878976408_n

This pictures is titled What a Flower Day  just because it captures the beauty of Arizona , most people think that Arizona is all desert but there is so much undiscovered beauty about this place you just have to know where to look.

13876382_1328481117179679_7507905589337683266_n

Posted on Aug 8, 2016 12:49:07 PM by Jacob Turocy in Blogs

Jacob Turocy

Written by Jacob Turocy

Majoring in Game Art & Animation and Digital Video. Originally from Pennsylvania.