New things..

Hello all! This semester is going to be jammed packed with tons of learning experiences, adventures, and new opportunities. So far I had a majority of my classes and they are just the right fit for me. This semester is mainly follows Digital Video, which is perfect because this lets me focus on just Digital Video and for my art side I get a free reign on anything I can do anything which is fun plus I have more time to research and find newer techniques that I can apply. As for picture taking I really hope to develop more skills this semester a friend and I did some low exposure shots Cosmosthese were creative and fun. I would like to raise my skills higher I just need to do more photo shoots with different subject’s matters. I know for Digital video where we get to recreate a music video and I have the perfect song it’s by a Norwegian singer named Astrid S who until recently has been all I have been listening to, I think her voice just brings so much emotion and passion at the same time. For the music video I chose the song I don’t wanna know in the song she talks about how a relationship in the past that didn’t work out and sometimes both her and the boy want to reach out but they can’t because they know that it’s just not right like no matter what it won’t work out. So I got my friends Ciena and Dom as my actor and actress for the parts. James and I are going to work closely on this project to get the right shots and one thing that I have to make sure is that we get plenty of shots just so we have coverage. One of the exciting parts is that we have transportation so we can get shots down town and at shops and such which bring the video alive and springs creativeness. This is one of the projects I’m really excited to work on just because not only is it fun but we also get free reign on cameras we get to use. For this I already have some great shots planned out.[su_youtube url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Arg5m4zWM&index=5&list=PL2KzXsw9vn9B4SpSpu0927HQNxpI1ANxQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi7KPDi_yQI&feature=youtu.be[/su_youtube]

Posted on Jan 12, 2017 9:15:29 AM by Jacob Turocy in Blogs

Jacob Turocy

Written by Jacob Turocy

Majoring in Game Art & Animation and Digital Video. Originally from Pennsylvania.