What's happening on UAT's campus- A blog published by UAT Students.

New Beginnings

My name is Randall and I am a new Student Ambassador here at UAT.  This has been a rewarding experience for me as I learn and take a look further into education and especially the education that I am receiving here at UAT. The community here at UAT is intense. Intense in a good way, not in a oh My Gato what just happened kind of way.

There are so many people in one place that are all dedicated to technology and its many facets, and they are all just driven to be better and learn more and make life long connections for both friends and for business prospects.  My time here as a graduate student has been amazing and for the undergrads life seems even more intensely crazy and wonderful.  If happiness could be measured floor by floor, people at UAT would be in a skyscraper.

I may be only a year into my degree and only a few short weeks into the Ambassador program, but I feel confident in saying that UAT fosters the kind of spirit I need to be a part of. I look forward to my time here and hope to see all of you there as well sharing my happiness and your own.

Posted on Sep 16, 2014 9:43:14 AM by admin in Blogs

admin

Written by admin