I Find Your Lack of Journal Posts Disturbing

First journal post of the new semester! Sorry for the delay in posts, it’s been a bit busy over here. Last semester we said goodbye to Raul and Adam, who are off to start some new adventures in the real world. It was weird working without them at first, because they were the two main people training me as a Student Ambassador. But I do get to see them quite a bit, so no complaints.

The only really big thing you guys missed since my last journal was Christmas Break. I finally got to visit North Carolina again! It had been about a year since my last visit, so I was pretty excited. My little brother and my dad greeted me at the airport, and I probably spent the next four days or so talking about anything and everything that had happened since my last visit. Overall, I had an amazing time, great food, and I convinced my siblings to play card games with me!

It’s week three of the semester, and I’m enjoying my classes so far. Intro to Microcontrollers has proven to be a much more exciting class than I thought. Not that I ever doubted how much I would enjoy the class, I just didn’t expect us to be in the lab right off the bat.

Other than that, it’s just been work as usual. Hopefully, I’ll remember to update this more often. Until next time!