Color for Everyone

Hey All!

So I'm deciding to take a short interlude in the digital painting programs series of blogs because I found this awesome video the other day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea_xOqNvntA

I have a couple friends here at UAT who are colorblind. I think this kind of technology is amazing. I can't imagine what it's like to be colorblind and I'm sure those who are couldn't imagine what it's like to see color. This may have been something that's been going on for awhile but I really got emotional after watching this video.

Just imagine you're colorblind and never being able to understand why your son or daughter uses so many different colors. Then one day being able to fully understand because you can see everything. I think this part of the video got me the most. This dad looks so proud and happy for his son. It's just great!

I really enjoyed this video and thought it'd be nice to share it here :D

That's all for today! Stick around for more of the digital painting programs blog series!

Karina

Posted on Mar 28, 2015 9:49:19 AM by Admin in amazing, in Blogs, in color, in colorblind, in Geeky Stuff, in Student Life, in glasses, in valspar